Home Energy Solutions (HES)
What are the benefits of having a Home Energy Solutions visit?
Since 2009, Valley Energy’s partner, Wesson Energy, has been an authorized vendor to the Connecticut statewide program called Home Energy Solutions (HES). This program is funded through a charge on your monthly electric and/or natural gas bill and is administered by Connecticut Light and Power and The United Illuminating Company.
For a modest investment of $99, a certified energy specialist can help you:
- Save money on your energy bills. Lower your annual energy bills by 20-40% and realize the full efficiency of your heating and cooling equipment while getting a return on your investment.
- Take advantage of government incentives and potential energy tax credits for energy improvements.
- Increase your home’s resale value and marketability.
- Increase your home’s comfort in summer and winter.
- Uncover hidden problems and give you peace of mind that your home is safe and healthy.
- Help the environment by reducing pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Invest in a sure money-maker. Your list of improvements should save more on your energy bills than they will cost when financed.
Wesson and Valley Energy have performed over 7,000 Home Energy Solutions assessments for area residents. These customers have been benefiting from the energy saving work that we performed, and it is never too late for you to join your neighbors to start saving money and energy.